Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Revelations and Chameleons – biggest tyres run?
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Got Revelations on my Chameleon, was wondering if I could get 2.4 rubber queens on them, anyone run this or similar before?

will1991
    Free Member

Got a friend who runs 2.4 Mountain Kings and 2.4 Nobby Nics on his Chameleon with Revs up front no problem.

RealMan
    Free Member

Cheers, but I think mountain kings 2.4s are probably smaller then rubber queen 2.2s.

Northwind

Which revelations? I ran 2.4 RQs in my 2010 ones for a while, worked fine- close but not terribly close if you know what I mean. But I tried them in my 2008 ones and though they cleared there was on;y a tiny gap. The new ones are totally different to the old ones.

The rubber hairs rubbed on the crown at first though even with the newer revs, ended up scissoring them off 🙂

I know you love the 2.2s but I really wasn't sold on the 2.4 on the front btw, kept pushing the front wheel in flat corners. The volume was good but otherwise it rode like a smaller tyre. Would be great on a rigid mind for the comfort.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Revelations and Chameleons – biggest tyres run?’ is closed to new replies.