Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Revelation pricing question
  • PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I have been looking for forks to put on my BFe and I have come across these.
    Revelation RL
    I don’t know so much about this kind of thing as it is the first time I will have this standard of spec. I was just curious as to whether the forks were ever the £700 stated on the site. I have seen the rlt models where the rrp has been £500-£600 so am I missing something?
    I will much appreciate if you could enlighten me on the matter before I buy.(although it looks a very good deal!)
    Thanks

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Scarcely matters being as they haven’t got any I would have thought?

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

well I thought they might get some in sooner or later. I’m not in a rush

tomaso
    Free Member

Merlin aren’t a million miles from that price and they have them in stock and they are 2012 forks.
    merlin rev rl
    But they’ve got RLTs at £374 but it all gets an extra 10% off if you sign up to their newsletter.
    merlin rev rlt

daveagiles
    Free Member

Only very minor differences between the RLT and the RL, all you loose by going for the RL is the lockout threshold adjuster.

There are 6 models in the current revelation line up.

Merlin Cycles have them here for £315. Great value and well worth it.

You can get another £10 off through using Top cash back

vinnyeh

aren’t Revelation RL’s OEM only, so any ‘normal’ retail price is made up by the seller?

If they are OEM, then the warranty may differ from Rockshox/SRAM since it will be on the terms the retailer provides.

all the above may be incorrect, mind.

daveagiles
    Free Member

The RL are listed on the Rockshox website, I would assume that means that they arn’t OEM, but im not sure.

Contacted Merlin about this late last year and they are still covered by the same 2 year warranty as every other fork.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Revelation pricing question’ is closed to new replies.