Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Return's to Paul's Cycles
  • frank4short
    Free Member

Just a quick query. One of my mates has broken his frame which was a mail order from Paul’s Cycles. It should probably still be covered under the guarantee, though the broken part may not be a guarantee issue.

With that in mind has anyone here had a major return with Paul’s cycles? If so how did you find the service? As if it becomes a major issue he may just decide to purchase a replacement part to keep him riding.

br
    Free Member

In this and most cases, wouldn’t the first action be to actually ring them up and ask?

Or am I showing my age again…

frank4short
    Free Member

They’ve all ready been mailed, as have the manufacturer’s distributors. Unfortunately it’s not 100% as simple as just calling them up. As we’re based in Ireland so there’s the cost of international calls, etc. I was just really wondering if anyone has been through this with them to get a feel for whether or not it’s going to be a lot of trouble.

yoshimi

I had to return a rear wheel of my Giant Glory a couple of years ago due to a poorly machined hub…..replaced quickly with no issues

HTH

Pook

the cost of international calls? how much was the bike.

why can’t your mate just ring them?

AverageMark
    Free Member

I had to return a Fisher a couple of years back when it cracked. They stripped a bike there and then as the manufacturer had no more woman’s ones left (it was the wife’s). They where quick and helpful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Return's to Paul's Cycles’ is closed to new replies.