Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Returning parts to bikediscount.DE in germany
  • coblck
    Free Member

Hi has anybody returned components to bike discount in germany before, if so how long does it take ? and how quick do you get yer refund ? Cheers

mcnultycop

I’ve returned my Lev for repair twice, so not a refund, but handled quickly both times.

I’d expect their refunds to be quick too.

Candodavid
    Free Member

We sent some spokes back, no problem at all

coblck
    Free Member

Ok cheers guys

rob
    Free Member

About 4 days from posting to refund

coblck
    Free Member

Can you track it when posted rob?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

yes

coblck
    Free Member

Perfect cheers get on it today

rob
    Free Member

Yes all the German post details are on the return slip that you print out and stick on your parcel

coblck
    Free Member

Cheers mate will pop it to my local post office today

Dickyboy

no problems with using their returns service – they sent emailed me a slip to print out for a warranty return & then drop off at post office if I remember rightly

davewalsh
    Free Member

Well personally I had a nightmare with them, sent a reverb back, got a returns receipt but no refund. They stopped answering emails, never answered the phone and deleted my account from their website. I eventually got my money back because I paid by credit card and had to take it up with my credit card company to get them to do a chargeback. Personally I’ll never use them again.

sparkyrhino

yup 4 days for me,just got emyther confirmation of receipt of returns today,as said easy to track.Just a wait now for correct item to be posted back 😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Returning parts to bikediscount.DE in germany’ is closed to new replies.