Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Returning large boxes to CRC?
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Need a new lid and was planning to place an order for a few I fancy, try them on and return the ones I don’t need.

In my ugly pretty little head I was going to take the box full of unwanted helmets down to my local bargain booze and return them foc via collect plus but notice they have a box limit of 60cm x 30cm x 30cm.

Is there another free/magical way of returning them or would it be a case of boxing every helmet individually?

Would CRC accept multiple boxes back for one order or do I place mutiple orders?

Cheers.

rocketman
    Free Member

Ime helmets (and shoes for that matter) from CRC always get delivered in their own separate box, even if they are part of an order. Never had a problem sending them back tbh

Jamie
    Free Member

Just do multiple orders. It’s crap, but it is what is is. I ordered some running shoes from CRC recently, but being aware of the Collect+ limitations, I split the order.

rocketman
    Free Member

Btw max size is 60 x 50 x 50

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

I send stuff back to CRC all the time, they Collect+ take whatever size I’ve given them. NEVER had a problem with returns. they take about a week but it always gets refunded.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Cheers lads, think I will go for the multiple order option.

Not sure I could sneak an oversize box past the dragon at the shop. She pulls her face at those shoebox sized boxes CRC use.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Returning large boxes to CRC?’ is closed to new replies.