Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Results for world 24hour solo champs in Australia ?
  • hels
    Free Member

Anybody know where to find these ? I’ve tried all the search terms I can think of, maybe I am overthinking it. Rumor is our man Keith got third in the Vets.

Sam

Yes, they are here.

monkey_nutz
    Free Member

Dude, results are up on cycling news. Keith got 3rd. Dont overthink mate it hurts!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Keith did indeed get 3rd in the vets. Wonder how many times he mentioned I:Cycles.

radoggair
    Free Member

can someone explain the ‘time behind’ to me please. Surely third in solo elite wasn’t 2 hrs behind?

aracer
    Free Member

Well given it says “2:03.8” that would seem rather more likely to be 2 minutes 3.8 seconds than 2 hours 3.8 minutes, so 2 minutes behind 2nd (looking at other results it’s clear that’s definitely the way it works).

radoggair
    Free Member

so we’re to believe Erin Zimmer who came 2nd in solo singlespeed women was
    a huge 6hrs 13minutes 19.9 seconds behind first place?. If thats the case and looking at other results then it seems either
    A/ the competition was a bit lack lustre in many categories and
    B/ there’s going to be a huge amount of entries next year of Joe average fancying there chances at a podium result

aracer
    Free Member

so we’re to believe Erin Zimmer who came 2nd in solo singlespeed women was
    a huge 6hrs 13minutes 19.9 seconds behind first place?

Given 1st place did 15 laps and 2nd place 12 laps that seems about right!

there’s going to be a huge amount of entries next year of Joe average fancying there chances at a podium result

Jane average maybe – I don’t see much lack of competition in the men’s classes.

(not too late to edit 😉 )

radoggair
    Free Member

I don’t much lack of competition in the men’s classes.

i know what you meant though 🙂

Anyway, nearly 2hrs between 1st and 3rd in U25 men. Think there’s alot of improvement in competition there

hels
    Free Member

Thank you people !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Results for world 24hour solo champs in Australia ?’ is closed to new replies.