Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Restaurant recommendations in Manchester?
  • Alejandro
    Free Member

In Manc for the day, looking for low to mid priced restaurants in the city center that we can have dinner at. Not too fussed about cuisine. Could the masses of STW suggest something?

tomhoward

Luck, lust, liquor and burn in the northern quarter. Mexican/SoCal food, cheap and delicious. My fave Mexican by miles!

Om nom nom

Flash
    Free Member

Per Tutti Recently opened, don’t be put off by the location near the Hilton, some of the best Italian food I’ve had in a long time.

Cask is just down the road for a pint too

Might have to go there tonight now…

binners

Go for three curries and rice, for a fiver in one of the little cafes in the Northern Quarter. This n That, or Yadgar

Don’t let the formica tables and surly staff put you off, the foods brilliant! Then go out for a few beers in the nearby bars

sandwicheater

Soup Kitchen for lunch, cheap and tasty.

Bit lively on an evening.

Alejandro
    Free Member

Thanks. We got a recommendation for Rosso so have booked that. Looking forward to it.

jekkyl

Pizza hut!

jonnyrockymountain

Jamie’s Italian not only is food good but the place is bloody lovely (old bank)
    I’m probably being biased though cos the joinery company I run did all the joinery in there!!!!

samuri
    Free Member

I see it’s a bit late now but we went to Zizzi’s in the corn exchange near Manchester Victoria on Thursday. Absolutely superb food, lovely place, great beer, very well priced. Pity it’s closing in May.

jim25

Red Chilli.

Best chinese restaurant ever. My father in law had to take some chinese business men out, so he phoned up the embassy and asked where is the best place to take them!
    They recommended only 1 place. Red Chilli. Real authentic food, not beef chow mein crap!

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Rusholme Curry FTW!! (Although it’s been 17 years since I was a student there!)

globalti
    Free Member

Beirut in Rusholme…. superb Lebanese.

stew1982
    Free Member

Should of gone to Bem Brazil, just off deans gate – Carnivores Dream!!,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Restaurant recommendations in Manchester?’ is closed to new replies.