• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Response to VW customer service
  • nach
    Free Member

Spotted on twitter. They should have spell checked it first, but

martinhutch

I never take advice from someone who can’t spell ‘inherent’.

molgrips
    Free Member

Apparently, it’s not ‘this van’ it’s ‘this engine’ but you know, the people that love to shout the loudest aren’t always the most right 🙂

granny_ring

It’s on that other VW thread.

TheDTs
    Free Member

We did some sign writing for a customer, who had issues with Ford.
    Ford had been rubbish and he got progress with his issue very quickly after posting photos on Twitter and Facebook.
    Ford dealership were quite upset about it.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

This popped up on the T5 forum and lots of peolpe shouting ‘Photoshop’. The owner has come along with the full story now though!

Needs login, summary is engine faulty, owner offered to pay labour but asked for parts on goodwill. VW not playing so he got the writing.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=690433&page=7

trail_rat
    Free Member

engine car van banana – if VW supplied it and cant stand behind it when its designed badly – says more about VW than what ever name you want to give the problem.

i had a VW engine with a similar issue amongst a number of other issues.

speaks volumes and i wont go near them again . they are resting on their laurels of previously being better than the other offerings – everyone else has caught up and exceeded unfortunantly for them. the believers still believe though.

antigee

“Ford dealership were quite upset about it.”

once asked Ford customer relations to find me a competent dealer to actually do a repair under warranty, local dealer who hadn’t fixed but billed me for hours of unhelpful labour and had vehicle off road on multiple occasions thought I’d “acted unfairly”

Drac

Should have done that with the Fords I owned and Pug, never had the need in VAGs in the 10 years of owning them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Response to VW customer service’ is closed to new replies.