Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • reporting bad driving to the police.
  • zilog6128

i really think someone should produce a cyclists evidence camera kit (front and rear looking) with enough resolution for number plates and time date stamping, and tamper proof recording to make it evidence submissable, mind you we’d need to carry “beware CCTV” signs so they are warned, soemthing to do with submissable evidence or sommat in the CCTV regs.

Would be classed as “recreational” recordings rather than CCTV so no need for signs, etc. Some interesting reading here http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-news/cyclists-legal-helmet-camera-footage-lu-3359.htm

teasel
    Free Member

We all no doubt have, but to intentionally endanger a cyclist on the road whilst you’re driving? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Are you implying the act of the driver was malicious…? I’m not getting that from the OPs posts, merely an ignorant and careless individual. Like I wrote, something we all are from time to time especially when behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

I think if he’d deliberatly tried to crush the guy between his car and the parked one then yes, maybe report him, but IMO it would be an over-reaction in this instance. From what I’ve gleaned at any rate…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘reporting bad driving to the police.’ is closed to new replies.