Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Report or not? Advice please..
  • fazzini

Cycling home from work today I was passed by 3 cars who were rather close in my humble opinion. Shaking my head – really at all of them -the last of the 3 cars stopped in the road, blocking my way, and the driver got out and stated to the effect of ‘..don’t f****n shake your head at me d******d’…I retorted “cracking place to stop that mate..” which was followed by “next time I’ll run you over you f****n bellend…”.

I went around said vehicle on the grass verge and carried on after going back on the road; the driver then passing me at significant speed as he obviously wanted to make a point. He drove off after this.

Now, I have the incident on camera (i bought one after a number of near misses) but other than capturing the car and it’s reg number, as the camera is on the handlebars I don’t capture an image of the driver, and the sound is not quite good enough to pick up his ‘comments’ or should that be threats?? The other issue being that the camera reset itself so date & time stamp is incorrect.

Is it worth reporting this or am I wasting my time.

Sorry if I’m rambling but still het-up by the incident…..

Cheers

PS – camera is being mounted to helmet this evening!

annebr
    Free Member

Doesn’t hurt to report it. Probably nothing will happen unless he’s been reported before. But if no-one reports these how can the cops do anything about it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Report or not? Advice please..’ is closed to new replies.