Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • Replica Tour Jerseys – yay or nay?
  • convert

I don’t think folk should be wearing that Molteni stuff unless they are genuinely Italian though.

Or are partial to a portion of hot sausage…

hilldodger
    Free Member

rather liking this polka dot tribute

rOcKeTdOg

I’d rather people were out on bikes wearing full world champion regalia/yellow jerseys/KOM tops/Lance replica kit/club jerseys/Strava strip/furry zebra onesies than sat on the sofa stuffing their faces with ice cream and developing obesity-related illnesses

Keep them on the sofa, makes the roads/trails quieter

singlespeedstu

hora – Member
    This morning on my fasted-ride I wore an old Northface tech-tshirt and my ugly face.I don’t care.

You care so little that you posted about it on the internetz?

hora
    Free Member

I seek your approval for me to go against the flow

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My favourite jerseys are a ben and jerries one and a marmite one. I’m not sponsored by either 🙁

This morning on my fasted-ride I wore an old Northface tech-tshirt and my ugly face

Please tell me you were wearing pant’s too.

*shudders*

atlaz
    Free Member

He’s the Director.. Paid by British cycling, Sky and associated sponsors.
    He’ll also ride in it as its free! Unlike the Canary Wharf banker shelling out the coins.

I take it you didn’t read what I was replying to. convert said his friend wouldn’t wear Rapha Sky kit as she knew the riders. I was pointing out that wearing team kit isn’t just the preserve of the riders or newbies.

singlespeedstu

So you do care then. 😉

atlaz
    Free Member

Merckx is Italian??? That’ll be a scandal in Belgium (or at least confirm the dislike of him the Flemish have).

bikebouy
    Free Member

Velobici, take a look, smart racy/casual/bikey most in marino, some classy stuff over there.. (well IMO of course)

Solo
    Free Member

I’ll often ride off road in a Swedish footie league shirt

Meh ! I’ve cycled my bike, on and off road (same bike), wearing clothes which in no way are associated with the activity of cycling. Wearing jeans, T-Shirt and shoes. I know too that committing such a crime has reserved for me, a special place in hell.
    Doomed, I tell you.

willyboy
    Free Member

This is where its at

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

No top for the summer, hoodie for the winter.

scandal42
    Free Member

Rigger boots, Union Jack shorts and a decent crash helmet with food storage.

BadlyWiredDog

Merckx is Italian??? That’ll be a scandal in Belgium (or at least confirm the dislike of him the Flemish have).

I think even the STW jersey etiquette Stasi could maybe make an exception for him – at least retrospectively – but clearly he’d have no business riding in it these days. Almost as poor form as Brailsford trying to pass himself off as a pro rider. Or people without an deep understanding of the intricate history and culture of road riding daring to ride a bike with drops on – how very dare they. If you’re not drenched in the very soul of cycling, you have no business riding a road bike… 😉

stevio

Can’t wear Sky stuff (personally) on the roads over here (The Isle of Man..) as you are too likely to run into Peter Kennaugh on a bike. Wearing his. Apparently he’s been out in his new World Champs top over here too.

DT78
    Free Member

Well the black tdf and pink giro were waiting for me when i got in. Both look awesome…no where to hide those rolls of fat on the giro though!

Im expecting disapproving looks next ride 🙂

trevron73
    Free Member

I want one of them Pukka Pies jerseys – King of the pies ?? that or a Timothy Taylor one ? 😆

Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘Replica Tour Jerseys – yay or nay?’ is closed to new replies.