• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by wl.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replacing my much loved transition covert- what to get???
  • ti456neal
    Free Member

Right, I’ve got 2k in the bank ready for new frame. That also has to pay for stuff that won’t fit from my old covert. I.E headset, bb, axle converters for the rear hub etc. (and no that’s doesn’t include changing to 750b wheels before you suggest)
    Must be capable of taking 160mm fox 36 fork too.

Looking at doing plenty of enduro events, trips to South Wales trail centres, romping around surrey hills and qe park, and general xc trail rides with mates on a Sunday.
    The covert has been a faithful companion on over 2000 miles (according to strava) and I’ll miss it, but looking forward to bolt thru rear axles and stealth dropper compatibility, plus a little weight loss would be great.

What do I get?????
    My head hurts. Carbon covert coming in under £1800, and the pivot placement is different on new ones as they are designed around double or single ring, whereas my one designed for triple, which is probably why mine squats back on climbing as I run 1×10 gearing.

wl
    Free Member

Latest Orange Alpine 160 – mint bike in every respect.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Replacing my much loved transition covert- what to get???’ is closed to new replies.