Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replacement rockers for Giant Anthem X
  • krixmeister

May need a new rocker arm (upper) for my Giant Anthem X. Where I’m located, there’s no LBS to go to. Anyone know if there’s an online site in US or UK I can order these sort of frame components from?

krixmeister

Hi all – bumping this after a long hiatus as still haven’t found a solution. As mentioned I’m not in UK (in Singapore) so can’t seem to source here. Any ideas who would do Giant frame replacement parts in UK? This is a 2009 Anthem X.

Thanks!

thepodge
    Free Member

do Giant not have a distributor in Singapore?

I can’t imagine you can just buy them from a shop, you’ll have to get them ordered in especially

krixmeister

Thepodge- as you can probably imagine I’ve already gone down the local route. There’s only one shop in Singapore that carries Giant (with three branches, but they are in fact the sole importer and distributor for Singapore for Giant products), and for whatever reason this shop cannot provide the rockers.

I agree I will need to get them ordered in especially, and the ordering will need to be from a country that is not Singapore – hence why I’m asking the helpful folks on STW! 🙂 🙂 🙂

cbrsyd
    Free Member

Pedalon in the UK do Giant spares

http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/giant_spares.html

Don’t list what you want but worth an email to see if they can get it?

krixmeister

cbrsyd – thanks, will give them a try just now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Replacement rockers for Giant Anthem X’ is closed to new replies.