Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replacement Oakley Lenses from Visionary Lenses – any good?
  • krixmeister

I need some replacement lenses for my Flak Jackets, which have become unusably scratched. I don’t really want to pay Oakley prices for replacement lenses, although I will be the first to say I actually do believe the quality of their lenses probably does justify a higher price.

My question is – are replacement non-Oakley lenses from Visionary Lenses a worth-while replacement?

http://www.visionarylenses.com/Oakley-Flak-Jacket-XLJ-Lenses-s/1832.htm

bigblackshed

I’m waiting on delivery of lenses from EyeKon in the US for my Eye Jackets. When they arrive I’ll report back. Not seen the Visionary ones. If they are any good I might “need” some new ones for my Flak Jacket.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

I got some, clear lenses from Visionary Lenses for my flak jackets. Arrived quickly, nicely made and no distortion. I would buy again. I haven’t died. No-one has shot me in the face with a 12 gauge.

prettygreenparrot

They’re fine. Some different colours from Oakley’s offerings. They seem similar in toughness. They fit the glasses I got them for well. Import duties and handling from the Royal Mail bumped the price up (a couple of pounds of taxes but a whopping £8 RM handling fee).

All the visionary lenses are polarised, so you can get some colour+polarisation combinations from Visionary that Oakley do not do.

If I wanted a direct replacement for an oakley lens I’d shop around the outlet stores first. But for something different? Visionary are good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Replacement Oakley Lenses from Visionary Lenses – any good?’ is closed to new replies.