Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replacement galsses – help!
  • matther01
    Free Member

Returned home to find my dog had literally eaten my Avenir Smokes (good job they were cheap and not Jawbones!).

My missus has offered to buy me a new pair of glasses, but Avenir Smokes wont be back in stock for 6 weeks.

I liked having the 3 differing lenses, but am tempted by light reactive ones too. Anyone got any suggestions on which ones are better and can recommend me a decent pair of either with a £40 budget?

Northwind

All I can offer is an unrecommend- Madison D’arcs might look tempting, just say no. They’re fine, til the legs drop off and get lost, which will happen very quickly as they’re barely attached. I’ve had 2 pairs and I’ve lost 5 legs. How do you lose more legs than you started with? Well, if you look on the ground in a busy trail centre car park, chances are there’ll be a Madison D’arc leg there that’s fallen off someone else’s glasses.

leythervegas
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of adidas evil eye half rims that I’m selling for £65 pal. They are in great nick and they retail for around £150. I’ll knock you a fiver off if you’re interested?

matther01
    Free Member

Thanks leythervegas – but she will only give me £40 and I’m skint after buying a new post this week!

Daft dog…guess it will teach him when he goes to the loo though.

leythervegas
    Free Member

Go on then I’ll do them for £40. They are in almost perfect nick, there are slight marks on the orange lenses but the dark grey lenses are brand new never been used. Here’s a link to what they look like.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/adidas/evil-eye-pro-half-rim-glasses-ec035358?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle

matther01
    Free Member

Thanks very much for the offer it’s appreciated, however I don’t think they will really suit my face (although they may make me look prettier!).

leythervegas
    Free Member

Ha ha no problem mate

valleydaddy
    Free Member

try your local Lidl they have some cycling glasses in for less than a tenner and with multi lenses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Replacement galsses – help!’ is closed to new replies.