Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replacement G-Shock strap – Where from?
  • swdan
    Free Member

The strap on my G-Shock GW-M5600BC has finally given up the ghost.

I’ve tried finding a replacement on the web but the only official ones are out of stock. Does anyone know anywhere I can try? Could go down the eBay route but I’d want to make sure I get an official one.

Cheers, Dan

nickdavies

As cheap to go direct, they’re not too expensive. Just give Casio a call.
    If you don’t get anywhere drop me a pm.

bruneep

do casio uk not have? I ended up sending my G shock to them as the local watch repair man couldn’t get the screws out to change the strap.

swdan
    Free Member

Ah cool, will try them in the morning. TBH I assumed they were like lots of manufacturers where going direct ends up being a bit of a con.

Cheers all

whytelightning

Have you tried tiktox.com ? They’re well known and regarded on watch forums for supplying genuine Casio Spares. I bought a replacement strap and case cover for my beloved GW-6900 from them 2 maybe 3 years ago, had no issues.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This lot are in Hong Kong, but I have never seen a better collection of G-Shock, and other Casio watches, anywhere. Well worth an email at least.
    http://www.javys.com/casio/home.htm

swdan
    Free Member

Whytelightening, all appears to be out of stock unfortunately.

CFH, I dropped Casio UK an email as per the earlier suggestion but if I don’t get any joy with them I’ll contact the guys in your link.

Cheers everyone

Harry_the_Spider

I bought one direct from Casio a few years back. IIRC the price was very reasonable too.

swdan
    Free Member

Just to close this out for anyone that’s interested in the future.

After a bit of confusion (it appears the shop modded my watch before I bought it and it normally comes with a composite strap which Casio wanted £95 for) Casio UK said they could supply resin strap for £11 posted (I’m rounding up). However it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive as was out of stock.

I’m going away last week of Jan and ideally wanted it sooner but once I had the part number managed to find one on Amazon from Find Jewellery, fulfilled by Amazon, in stock and qualifying for Amazon prime.

Anyway, arrived today and looks genuine to my eyes. Probably should have ordered a new case (or is it a bezel?) as it’ll look a bit odd but that can come at a later date.

Thanks for all your help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Replacement G-Shock strap – Where from?’ is closed to new replies.