• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by kcal.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replacement cargo trailer wheels – Adventure CT1
  • kcal

Looking to get a new 16″ wheel for CT1 cargo trailer (actually the E B C look alike one).
    Problems is none of the wheels on Madison site either look like the right one (though CT2 wheel is plastic so could be good) or are described as for AT3 and ST3.

Anyone sourced a reliable replacement wheel for these trailers?

kcal

anyone ?!

trail_rat
    Free Member

why do you need one ?

IIRC its a front 16 inch wheel.

they have sealed cartridge bearings as stock – albe it small ones !

Well the EBC one does.

kcal

I suspect you’re right, t_r, I was being reminded by a chap that’s going to borrow it that last time, it sounded pretty shot. But yes, should be able to source vena new or even s/h front wheel right enough, wasn’t thinking this through.

Oh, didn’t know it was sealed bearings — it’s the Adventure / Skiidii clone.
    Although I suspect getting the packing nuts off to get at the hub might be a struggle!

Just need to confirm the wheel and I’ll source it through LBS I think
    cheers!

tonyplym
    Free Member

Might be worth looking for replacement wheels for a Brompton ? – think they’re 16″ . . . SJS Cycles do a selection.

kcal

I’ll give SJS Cycles a bell, good shout. At least they’d be QR and decent quality.

kcal

ah, managed to get spare salvaged one form bike yard, and the packing nuts off old one – they are indeed sealed bearings t_r so will look into replace bearings at my leisure 🙂

kcal

thread resurrection – anyone know what source for these bearings – look like NBN R8 – or RB – ZZ ??

thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Replacement cargo trailer wheels – Adventure CT1’ is closed to new replies.