Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replacement Camelbak parts??? buckle/clasp any ideas
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

has anyone got any idea where I can get a replacement buckle for my camelback?

pref genuine though I cant find anything to suggest you can buy them? its the prongy (LOL) part of the buckle that I could do with replacing

any ideas?

Gotama
    Free Member

Can’t help with genuine but its just a case of finding your size…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prym-Clip-Plastic-Buckles-Black/dp/B00426L9DU

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ah thanks man, appreciated, ill have to first check you can actually remove the original one, hopefully its not sewn in 🙁

must be genuine parts out there surely?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simondbarnes

must be genuine parts out there surely?

Nowt listed on the ZyroFisher b2b website.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

😥

dougiedogg
    Free Member

Is there not a lifetime warranty? When the bladder in mine leaked I just brought it to Halfords and they replaced it.

amedias
    Free Member

Most (decent) outdoor kit shops will have similar replacement buckles/clips on the shelf in various sizes for a couple of quid. As might your local haberdashery if you ask, they might even do the replacement for you for not a lot of £.

However you’re pretty much always going to have to get the sewing needle out to replace a buckle, but often one side is sewn on the other is just strap-looped. But sometimes where the end is folded and sewn it won’t fit back through so again, get your needle out…

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

I thought as much amedias ref the sewing….I think it is folded and sewn down from memory, I don’t think its a buckle that just slides on or off per se…

well guess if I can just find the right size one for it, then I can get my mum sort out the stitching side of it if need be

cheers for the help

bigtimebones
    Free Member

As someone mentioned above. Contact your LBS and they should be able to sort a warranty claim out for you. Camelbak are very good at that sort of thing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Replacement Camelbak parts??? buckle/clasp any ideas’ is closed to new replies.