Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Repelacement Pedal Pins for Xpeado’s.
  • scruff
    Free Member

I have some good Xpeado flats but the pins are rounded off , the pins are like the ones one these Tiogas http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=35281

Any idea how I can guess the correct pins, the pedals are no longer listed but I guess the pins are used on other models, CRC lists plenty pins but many are not pictured.

Que?

bomberman
    Free Member

Its Xpedo NOT Xpeado! a peado is a child molesterer! I’ve got the Xpedo mx mag pedals which arent made anymore. You’ll be lucky to get any pins for them unless you try some for other brands.

BigJohn

Wot pins to stick in Michael Jackson?

jonb
    Free Member

I sent an email to them and they sent some to me free of charge. They still have a website.

The company still exists (owned by Wellgo).

scruff
    Free Member

can you send me the email address please ?

BigJohn

I don’t think he’s answering his emails any more, Scruff. He’s busy pretending he’s dead.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

njee20
    Free Member

Can we be accurately pedantic please Bomberman, a paedo is a kiddy fiddler, peado doesn’t mean anything! Xpedo are an upmarket branch of Wellgo who on the face of it make good pedals, but their longevity is horrific and getting spares is virtually impossible.

Good warranty though, I had at least 3 pairs of Mountain Force Ti/Tis before I gave up on them!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Repelacement Pedal Pins for Xpeado’s.’ is closed to new replies.