Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Repairing Endura MT500 Jacket
  • zelak999
    Free Member

Any tips for repairing my Endura MT500?
    I managed to rip the arm near the cuff during a spill today. Bit gutted really.
    Do Endura do repairs in house?

wwaswas

Endura will do repairs. Give them a shout. I’ve had one jecket repaired (for free) and another replaced when a seam went in the past.

They may try ans insist you go via your retailer but if you insist they’ll accept stuff direct, ime.

zelak999
    Free Member

Thanks I will email them.
    Anyone else had any luck?

pymwymis
    Free Member

Just had a recent experience with Endura repairs. Had a Venturi II go in. It took. 6 weeks !

Before you fall off your chair, they have recently relocated manufacturing and that is always going to be a painful experience. I had a small sense of humour failure but excellent comms with Ann in warranty /repair finally got my jacket back with a very neat repair.

In fairness to them, they did not charge me for the repair and even sent a couple of bits and bobs by way of apology. Even had a personal response Jim McFarlane the MD apologizing for delay.

They are a great company and tried their best for me during a crappy time. I’ve been part of a factory relocation and its no fun.

My experience would not have been as bad if we hadn’t had such crappy weather during our supposed spring.

Their typical turn around is expected to be 2 weeks. Allow for 3 and you’ll be a happy bunny. If you have any issues speak with them, they’re reasonable people trying their best.

Contact : ann@endura.co.uk she will give you a repair ref number and ask you to send it off to the relevant address.

Cheers,

Pym

zelak999
    Free Member

Cool, cheers Pym sounds very positive 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Repairing Endura MT500 Jacket’ is closed to new replies.