Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Rentons selling his Five29!
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

I’ve got absolutely nothing against Renton, he seems like a nice chap, and I just like following his bike saga 🙂

It’s up for sale… http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/orange-5-29er-blackgold-edition

What’s the odds on Hora buying it?

Ricks

jam-bo

Only if he could put 26″ wheels in it.

rickon
    Free Member

He could put 27.5+ wheels on it 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legend
    Free Member

Hold on, do we have to sell any bike not used in a 3 month period now?! I wasn’t consulted on that rule!!

sharkattack

Hold on, do we have to sell any bike not used in a 3 month period now?

My garage would be empty in that case.

What about the car with the tax disc from 2004, does that have to go as well?

metalheart
    Free Member

Arse, my road bike hasn’t been used in two years. Best get an advert sorted out then…

Northwind

I know it’s funny, but also, if that was a medium I’d have it off him like a shot.

chiefgrooveguru

I was tempted too!

legend
    Free Member

Anyone else looking forward to all the threads that generally follow him selling a bike?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

He’s new “improved” Hora!

thestabiliser
    Free Member

😆

rickon
    Free Member

I’m most looking forward to his next *what bike* thread, followed by *does this bike fit me* thread 😉

renton
    Free Member

Nope sorry. Won’t be buying another for a bit.

I’m just not getting chance to ride at all and next year I have the chance to be out of the country for 9 months due to work commitments so I thought I may as well sell it.

It genuinely is to nice to sit in the shed doing nothing.

Thanks for the free marketing though op !!

legend
    Free Member

Balls to that. If that’s that good and you like or that much, you keep it for when drafty sends you home.

OTOH – 9 months of “what bike” threads…….. 😯

Kryton57

Such a shame Having followed the threads id concluded its exactly the bike I’m looking for to go along side my XC race bike. Can’t afford it atm though, sigh.

Any chance I could look after it for 9 months until you decide you want it back Renton?

rickon
    Free Member

He could start a sideline in hiring out his kit, ‘Renton’s Rentals’.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Serial bike and car swapper and now out of the country for 9 months so sell bike and buy a new car.

renton – you’re becoming as odd as hora

renton
    Free Member

Car has been put on hold now to. Can’t go into details but it’s all to do with a certain vote in parliament.

wrecker
    Free Member

Can’t afford it atm though, sigh.

Rubbish! You LOADED!!!! 😀

Car has been put on hold now to. Can’t go into details but it’s all to do with a certain vote in parliament.

Do you work on the fast stuff then renton?

trail_rat
    Free Member

did you get any offers at your above dealer price on the mundaneo

renton
    Free Member

Above dealer price ? Closest car that is similar to mine is 11995 at a dealer ?

Yep work on fast stuff.

EDIT… sorry trail rat you are right ice found a mondeo almost the same as mine but with out the large touchscreen nav and with 76k instead of 78k for 11000 so yep mine at 8995 is well over a dealer price isn’t it !!

renton
    Free Member

Trail rat ygm

Northwind

renton – Member

You’re in ISIL?

renton
    Free Member

:mrgreen:

Kryton57

Rubbish! You LOADED!!!!

I was until a dual hit from my wife and HMRC rendered me grateful of pizza and beer at the weekend. 😥

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Rentons selling his Five29!’ is closed to new replies.