Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Renault Extra Van – Thoughts/Experiences
  • davemcc43

There’s a T-reg Renault Extra 55d van near me that is for sale cheaply and I’ve always fancied a van.

It’s done 135k miles, looks clean and tidy in the photos and is up for £800.

Does anyone have any experience of these vans?

I’ve done a Google search and other than being based on the Renault 5 and being fairly agricultural I can’t seem to fine much out about them.

Cheers!

DAVE

maccruiskeen

Sit in it, I’ve found the pedals in renault vans of all ages and flavours utterly infuriating. I can’t think of the last time I saw one of the Extras on the road, they were never that common so not sure what spares availability might be like now.

uplink
    Free Member

It’s French [in a Luton sort of way]

fourbanger
    Free Member

I used to have one of these. Good little van for bikes. Mine was a 4 speed petrol and slow! Foot to the floor at all times. Can’t imagine a diesel will be any quicker!
    You need to keep the coolant and oil topped up otherwise you’ll cook it and warp the head……. the death of my first car at 17. You don’t do it twice though!

thomthumb
    Free Member

rude or the popemobile

steveh

That’s a lot for one of those. Look at citroen c15 vans as well, they very similar but are a lot less than that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Renault Extra Van – Thoughts/Experiences’ is closed to new replies.