Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Removing XD driver of DT 350 hub Whats involved & swapping to new Wheels
  • yorkycsl
    Free Member

I’m robbing a XX1 cassette of my lads bike to put on my bike, he’s getting my XO1, been running Dt350 hubs with WTB asymmetric rims on new Bronson & heavy old things, so went mental & bought a shiny new pair of Spesh Roval Carbon wheels with what basically is a DT350 hub or certainly the internals & diver are, my XD driver so I have been told will go straight on… but what’s involved in the process ? any speial tools required to remove fit to the new wheels, same hub.

Info much appreciated

RustyMac

Presuming, and this is a mighty presumption to make that the 350’s will be just like the 240’s i have. You just remove the endcap which is push on and pull on the freehub body and the free hub comes away in your hands. I had to use a vice to clamp the end cap in to give it a good wiggle to get it free but once off the free hub came away almost by it’s self.

benpinnick

No nEed to even remove the cassette. Just give it a good pull and it will come off with the freehub and end caps. Pull the freehub body off the other wheel by hand, reseat the ratchets and push back together. Simples.

njee20
    Free Member

Yep, as Ben said. Pull cassette off with XD body. Get new hubs and give freehub a sharp tug and it’ll come off in your hand. swap.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Removing XD driver of DT 350 hub Whats involved & swapping to new Wheels’ is closed to new replies.