Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Removing the stickers of fox forks?
  • lungman

Hi all, can anyone give me an easy way to remove the tatty fox stickers of my forks? and how easy is it to get replacement decals.

Cheers for you help

Jay

Reluctant
    Free Member

Warming them with a hairdryer softens the adhesive and they should peel off in one piece if you’re gentle.
    Don’t know about replacements……..

munkster
    Free Member

Isopropyl alcohol is usually good for removing gunky sticker residue too.

mrfrosty
    Free Member

Then use contact cleaner to clean b4 applying the new ones, get them from mojo about £10

flamejob
    Free Member

Where do you get Isopropyl alcohol from? I had some a while back that a friend got me from his rapid prototyping job, it’s really useful.

munkster
    Free Member

I got some from the pharmacists a while back but (call me paranoid) I did feel like the bloke didn’t believe I was going to “clean my bike brake discs with it” rather I was going to swig it! Also he didn’t have much – not sure if it’s something they get much call for.

I got more from eBay more recently, there’s loads on there – much less aftertaste to that stuff too. JOKE! 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

just use vodka to get the sticky stuff off, it does the trick and you don’t have to use (waste!) too much 😆

munkster
    Free Member

munkster and theflatboy pictured yesterday 😉

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Re: the sticker sets contact Mojo. They are the Fox importers and are able to supply replacement decal kits.

duckers
    Free Member

CD / DVD lens cleaner kits use isopropyl, check the label first though to make sure….

theflatboy
    Free Member

munkster – Member

munkster and theflatboy pictured yesterday 😉

We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now! 😮

jamesst
    Free Member

mojo as quoted earlier by andyhilton were spot on, great service and rapido too, around £15.00 plus p and p

lungman

cheers guys thanks a lot

mybike
    Free Member

Blow torch & claw hammer 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Removing the stickers of fox forks?’ is closed to new replies.