Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Remote lever position for a dropper adjustable seatpost??
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

I run my grips, an inch gap or so then brake lever then gear lever, which takes me to where the bars start bending in.

Where do people run their remote levers in relation to all this? I can run in next to the grips but the cable seems to run into where the brake lever compresses.

Anyone got any photos of their setup?

stumpyjon

Probably depends on the remote lever. I run my Joplin remote on the left hand bar, grip, 3/4 inch gap, shifter (XT), remote lever, brake lever (Juicy 7).

Works for me.

Northwind

Yep, they come in quite different shapes, my Gravity Dropper has a long lever that needs to be mounted inboard of the other controls, the KS has a little thumbie that goes between the grips and the controls (just to make it confusing, my Gravity Dropper lever is run upside down on the wrong side, no idea why that’s not the standard, they recommend to put it on top where it’s exposed to damage and harder to use)

frogger
    Free Member

I have my Specialized Command post lever butted up right to the lock-on grip collar on the left hand grip. I’ve had to run it about 5mm higher than what I wanted for it to clear my gear lever.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Its one of these…

DNM ASP-R

I was planning to run it left hand side cos there should be less gear shifts on that side. But on from that I’m struggling for inspiration.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Remote lever position for a dropper adjustable seatpost??’ is closed to new replies.