Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Remember that thread about the classifieds?
  • druidh
    Free Member

Just popped over for a peek and someone has posted 5 threads on the one page (rule is 2 max) and again it's someone who has never posted before. Some folk still think buying from these folk is an acceptable risk to take – or are the problem cases just getting too much attention?

jam-bo

If they have what I want for the right price I don't care.

If they don't, I care even less.

druidh
    Free Member

So (a) it's an acceptable risk?

juan
    Free Member

nice jam bo very nice. What a bout a website for a community rather than a marke place?

fontmoss
    Free Member

minimum posts before can use classifieds? by the time they've had to look at a few threads they'll have left in fear/pain/anger

mike_p
    Free Member

nice jam bo very nice. What a bout a website for a community rather than a marke place?

How about both?

aracer
    Free Member

If they have what I want for the right price I don't care.

Saved for when you come on here whinging about being ripped off by a classifieds only poster.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What a bout a website for a community

What, one where everyone is treated equally? Wouldn't that be nice…

vinnyeh

Look, Juan, how does it affect you, really. If you only want to buy or sell from 'community' members, do it, it doesn't take much effort, but please allow those who are happy to consider buying something from whoever is selling to make their own decision.

juan
    Free Member

Look, Juan, how does it affect you

Well adds from genuine posters get kick to the bottom by classified only posters

vinnyeh

What can I say to that? 😆

jam-bo

what about it?

supply and demand, market forces, etc.

or would you rather the community went on strike to protect their sales?

TooTall
    Free Member

What, one where everyone is treated equally?

They are, providing they comply with the same minimum levels of behaviour. Kind of like a microcosm of society if you will. Some people can get along yet some seem to make it their mission to rub up others the wrong way.

😐

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Remember that thread about the classifieds?’ is closed to new replies.