Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Remember I was saying that no sports requiring judging should be in the lympics?
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

Didn’t that also happen in taekwondo at the last Games?

cynic-al
    Free Member

The vino accusations really are laughable.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dabble
    Free Member

Its Olympics, how lazy are you, you cant type an O? I just did it twice, tooke me less that half a second. O, 3 times. Sorry to be a pedant, but its getting on my wick now.

bruk

Watched the fight and was amazed when the Korean was awarded the fight. Not sure what triggers the tv Refs getting involved but they made the right choice.

The speed of throws and the agility of the top judoka in trying to avoid being thown means it is pretty hard to ref. The corner judges help but sometimes tv replays in slow motion make in clearer.

What I love is the acceptance by the Korean. No shouting swearing etc. Stood at the side of the mat for a few minutes silently contemplating what had happened then went on to get Bronze defeating our player on the way.

Great sport that I love but accept it is difficult for the general public to understand.

bonchance
    Free Member

Personally I can’t sleep – if I know someone somewhere, is either; wrong – or using slang on the internet.

But what is this wick you speak of someone being on?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

But what is this wick you speak of someone being on?

I’ve been in Wick, up in Scotland. It was a pretty depressing place if I’m honest.

cynic-al
    Free Member

takes me back, to 1970’s chat!

Sandwich

Need Elfin back to explain the rhyming slang!

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve been in Wick, up in Scotland. It was a pretty depressing place if I’m honest.

What? Scotland?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

There were a few places that seemed nice Jamie, but then it was sunny and Druidh was there.

cynic-al
    Free Member

It’s not rhyming slang.

WTF have I done with my signatures thread?

druidh
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    It’s not rhyming slang.

Wick

Hampton Wick

Prick

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hear it a lot Druidh I assume 😉

bonchance
    Free Member

I only arrived on earth last week.

I see that it may mean one’s wick is something like a fuse, but then I see the poster with the wick may have a short fuse. But then I hear a wick may in fact be slang for Penis and fear my metaphors have been mixed.

And over a missing ‘O’ – such. A. Shame.

So to say,to say so?

CountZero

My dad always used to say something got on his wick. Good to see it being brought back into use. 😀

Sandwich

WTF have I done with my signatures thread?

Unleashed a monster?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve just been emailed with the signature i’ve been awarded by the mods, i’m assuming you still haven’t received yours?

Phil
    ————————————————–

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Remember I was saying that no sports requiring judging should be in the lympics?’ is closed to new replies.