• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Religion
  • I was just thinking this morning, we haven’t done religion for a while.

Can I get in first by saying I’m right and you’re wrong.

There, I think that settles it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

my imaginary friend is bigger than yours

Although, perhaps I should add that if there was a god, he or she would definitely ride a 29er.

eskay

The root of all evil….

yunki
    Free Member

There’s never really enough representation in these discussions from the universal consciousness, cosmic vibrations and astral projections fraternity

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OMMMMMMMMMM

bigad40
    Free Member

I’m off to church.
    Have fun.

marcus7
    Free Member

I am off to church actually, what’s the problem with that?.

benji
    Free Member

I’m off to practice my religion soon, it’s called riding my bike and admiring nature, and puzzling slightly how the hell did it all happen.

Once heard a good scientist on religion (sorry can’t remember his name), but he had a bucket labeled god, any question he couldn’t answer he would write on a card and put in this bucket. Periodically he would leaf through the questions, and remove any he could now answer. He would only say there isn’t a god once the bucket was empty. He wasn’t saying there was a god, but he was also saying he couldn’t disprove there wasn’t.

I’m amazed we have got this far without mention as well of the sky wizard.

Surely most religions if you look at the actual texts all boil down to trying to live in harmony and peace and treating each other nicely. It’s only once the believers get hold of it and start skewing it for their own gains does it start going wrong.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I particularly love the church bells….

Drac

It’s a bank holiday weekend we had a religion post a few days ago and I don’t want mods sitting watching another falling into a mess and cleaning it up. So it’s being closed, now go out and enjoy your day folks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Religion’ is closed to new replies.