Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Relaxed /slow ride around Dunkeld / Glen Garr tomorrow – anyone?
  • geoffj

The sun is shining and I have to be in London Thursday/Friday for meetings, so I’ve made an executive decision to take Wednesday off and ride my bike.

Route will be made up as I go along, but is likely to include Glen Garr, Craigvinean, Hermitage and banks of the River Tay with food stop at the Birnam Institute or Taybank.

If anyone would care to join me they would be very welcome. The pace will be one representative of my portly size – cross country whippets need not apply unless they can do a reasonable impression of an asthmatic basset hound.

druidh
    Free Member

Aaargh! Sorry Geoff, I’m already committed to bagging a couple of Munros tomorrow (on foot). Should be a nice day though, so have a good one.

geoffj

No problem Druidh – its all a bit last minute anyway. Let me know when you are off to Carron Valley – blue well groomed trails sound like my kind of riding!

druidh
    Free Member

Cool – one day next week?

geoffj

Will check on the pass availability, but Friday may be a possibility – any use?

druidh
    Free Member

I’ll bear it in mind 🙂

IA

They’re felling in craigvinnan (the forest at the hermitage) so you can’t ride there at the mo.

geoffj

They’re felling in craigvinnan (the forest at the hermitage) so you can’t ride there at the mo.

The bits I’ll be riding are open.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Relaxed /slow ride around Dunkeld / Glen Garr tomorrow – anyone?’ is closed to new replies.