Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • relationship Q, kids and getting on with the OH
  • MoreCashThanDash

Am I the only bloke that agrees with the girls the cookeaa’s strategy is a bit weird? If I had to take over running my wife’s foibles like that, within a year I’d realise I hated babysitting the wife AND the kids and I’d go completely insane and/or ballistic

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Not more than some women do for their other halves im sure. If it works for them dont knock it

trailertrash

adjustablew(r)ench – it’s cookeaa’s wife that appears to be a narcissist, not him, due to apparent self-centred and unthinking behaviour

I have to say that if my partner was a scatty and ineffectual as cookeaa says his is she would need to have some pretty amazing redeeming features to have kept my attention long-term. Either that, or my own flaws would be suitably sized and sufficiently obvious that I saw it as a fair bargain!

spchantler
    Free Member

I seem to spend large amounts of time just annoyed or angry with her

er…i think you’ve answered yourself here, no?

hels
    Free Member

Trailertrash – if you want to say big tits just come out with it !

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Maybe she is a good mum but just not great at running things smoothly? Maybe im just too used to having to deal with children to be so judgemental – like I say it works for them

But not helping work out what’s making soul2soul so angry …

trailertrash

hels – :O) I knew someone was going to say that, but I’m not a tit man…

trailertrash

Ultimately I suspect soul2soul isn’t doing what he wants to do with his life. That could change in all sorts of ways. But you have to own your choices to get anywhere.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘relationship Q, kids and getting on with the OH’ is closed to new replies.