Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • relationship break up-in pain
  • milkyman
    Free Member

I broke up from my partner about 6 weeks ago got back together for a week and then the arguing started again, I feel so fed up trying to keep my self busy but every time I am alone the sad songs and photos are let loose, I had the opportunity to go on a date but all I can think of is my ex, it feels like I would be cheating and that’s something I have never done
    sun is shining but I feel so bloody miserable, I think she feels the same

how can you go from spending all day just talking about utter rubbish and feel like you met the soul mate for life to arguing about anything and every thing,

to me love is unconditional if I had to move to the other side of the world to be with some one then yes lets find away
    for her we can get together when you have sorted this and that out, I just don’t know

anagallis_arvensis

I dont know the answer to your question but I will say I’ve always filled the time with riding bikes..at some point you’ll come up for air and realise not only do you feel better but you’ll be really fit too!

badnewz
    Free Member

I had a breakup about 10 years ago with someone, but the reasons we broke up were complicated, and then my mind started telling me everything would be ok if we could get back together…looking back on it all now, I was just really f-ing lonely, and probably clinically depressed.
    It had little to do with her in the end.

zippykona

My break up song.Thankfully not needed for years.
    [video]https://youtu.be/osSiuq5b1SQ[/video]

nealglover
    Free Member

how can you go from spending all day just talking about utter rubbish and feel like you met the soul mate for life to arguing about anything and every thing,

Sounds like there is something bothering at least one of you that isn’t being talked about.

Between you, you need to find out what it is, and talk about it.

gobuchul
    Free Member

to me love is unconditional

I think that’s your problem right there. Unconditional means that you would put up with anything from your partner and still love her and vice versa. This is not the case for 99.9% of people.

Just because you are willing to deal with shit to stay in the relationship, doesn’t mean your partner is. You need to speak to them and find out exactly what is the issue.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Divorcee here.

Infernal Love by Therapy?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

My dear old gran reckoned,

“The best way to get over someone,
    is to get under someone!”

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

i live over 100 miles away from my OH. I thought about her a few times today whilst i did 100 k on the road bike. We see each other about twice a month on average – we very rarely argue, there is a bit of strain because i need to make things happen to get to live with her.

But i enjoyed my ride, i just enjoyed a cold oak aged vintage cider and am chilling out.

I was in town this afternoon and i walked passed a chav couple twice in the space of ten minutes, they were arguing with each other both times.

It just isn’t worth it.

You don’t say who split from who or if it was a joint decision?

If i was you i would just do your own thing for a while, don’t bother with a relationship yet. Enjoy the summer, go ride, do out with some mates, do something you’ve been putting off.

If it is meant to be SHE will want you back.

take it easy.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think that’s your problem right there. Unconditional means that you would put up with anything from your partner and still love her and vice versa. This is not the case for 99.9% of people.

this [ so that makes it three !!]

All breaks up are hard at the start and times heals all wounds

if you are not ready to date then dont but do all the things you cannot do when in a relationship…soon enough you will find a relationship and then have to stop being so self centred [ looks firmly at self ].

Cougar

Sounds like there is something bothering at least one of you that isn’t being talked about.

Between you, you need to find out what it is, and talk about it.

This.

Have you considered relationship counselling? If you got back together briefly, it sounds like you both have a vague interest in making it work.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

ps. my mates missus walked out on him last year after they had been together for over 25 years, since they were teenagers. Married for plus 20 years. two kids, one with type 1 diabetes, who needs constant monitoring.

she had someone lined up, she is now pregnant with his child…

so things could be worse. He nearly killed himself by driving while intoxicated.

he is better now,

badnewz
    Free Member

its shit like that makes me happy im single

BoardinBob

I still miss my ex
    But my aim is getting better

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘relationship break up-in pain’ is closed to new replies.