• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Reid Park Revolution Charity Enduro – 21st June, Forfar, Scotland
  • downanddirty
    Free Member

We are trying to start a new event, the Reid Park Revolution on the 21st June in Forfar which is being run in conjunction with the local council, Forfar Gala Week and DD8 Music Festival. Entries and more information are online at http://www.angustrails.co.uk and only cost £10. All proceeds will go to Angus Mountain Bike Trails Association (AMBTA).

Angus Mountain Bike Trails Association is a registered charity entirely staffed by volunteers. It’s our aim to promote sustainable Mountain Biking facilities and the development of a trails centre within the Angus area.

Unfortunately the team who are busy organising this event have got so tied up in red tape that the promotion side of things has slipped. So, I’m just trying to help out publicising this event as much as I can. Tell your friends and get a team together!

Solos, pairs and teams of four will compete to finish as many laps as possible of a 6km course in four hours, just like many other enduro events. The majority of which is high quality single track that snakes around Balmashanner (Bummy to the locals) hill. Laps will start and finish in the Reid Park, which will also play host to the DD8 music festival, food stalls and more.

If you need more info, feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    Scott

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Reid Park Revolution Charity Enduro – 21st June, Forfar, Scotland’ is closed to new replies.