Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Redundancy Protection Insurance
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Anybody know anything about it? Im guessing they will do everything they can not to pay out, so any advice on taking out this type of insurance, and honest reputable companies would be appreciated.

jekkyl

Go here:www.defaqto.com/home/
    & choose the highest rated provider that you can afford. Generally you’ll need to have the policy in force for 3 months before you can claim.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I got it free with my mortgage some years ago (actually 20 years ago now I think about it so probably not very relevant to you!!). They paid out with no dramas (they just covered my mortgage payments), the money went directly to the bank and all they needed from me each fortnight was a stamped form from the job centre showing that I had signed on for that period.

dooosuk
    Free Member

I think most policies will have something like a 120 day lead in before they pay out for unemployment…so it all depends when you think your redundancy will happen and to whether taking a policy out will be redundant!

dude
    Free Member

I am with paymentshield, and they paid out when i was made redundant last year. It was easy to do, just fill in the forms and send them off. And i was appointed a personal claim handler, every time i contacted them or they contacted me it was the same person i spoke to.

cheers_drive

I’ll tell you about it tomorrow after I put in my claim.

cheers_drive

I’ll tell you about it tomorrow after I put in my claim.

footflaps

I had it for a while whilst I had a mortgage and things were looking rough at work. I took mine out through my mortgage provider, Egg. Was something like £12/month.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Redundancy Protection Insurance’ is closed to new replies.