Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Redbull crApp
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Why did they make their app shitter? The front-end and menus are worse, it was a simpler layout before. Now the damn thing is hanging and I can’t get on to watch the World Cup. On fibre broadband and never usually have a problem. Pants.

acidtest
    Free Member

You can watch it on http://www.redbull.tv which is basically the same as the app but should work.

oldtalent
    Free Member

Its an utter turd.
    Counted down then didnt do anything on my tv, then I couldnt find it again when trying to relaunch.
    Couldn’t find the DH on the app on kodi.
    The app wouldnt launch om my phone.
    Eventually got it running after missing 10 minutes on my chromebook then cast to chromecast.
    Still its free I suppose, so cant moan too much.

colournoise

Website borked here too…

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

shoit of the Highest order! :/

acidtest
    Free Member

Sounds like they need to sort their infrastructure out to handle the load.

BoardinBob

Couldnt get it working on xbox, xbox one, tablet or laptop. Absolutely crap

DickBarton

Still its free I suppose, so cant moan too much.

I think you can…although it is free, they are making revenue somehow out of it and you…bit like this website, plenty folk access it for free and we all complain about how poor the service is when it fails (I certainly do).

P-Jay
    Free Member

The Windows 10 app was working fine for me.

Wookster

New app is utter tripe.

nairnster
    Free Member

Couldnt get it working on xbox one, or the website on their either. Kept saying i had no internet connectiom although i did.

Got app working on tablet fine and was streaming to chromecast, then it just randomly would switch to streaming something else off the red bull app instead.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Worked flawlessly again here, that was on my mates older Apple TV, had no issues on the app either. The organisation and navigation is a bit worse though.

leffeboy

Glad it’s not just me then. It really is pants and makes it hard to find anything other than what they are pushing at that moment. I suspect the idea is to make you watch other stuff than just the wc but the interface is so bad you end up running away to the website

colster808
    Free Member

It’s often crap for me on phone, laptop and smart TV app, stuttering and poor picture quality, however casting it to the TV with the Chromecast works a treat. 720p with no stutter at all. Good race yesterday too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Redbull crApp’ is closed to new replies.