Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Red mark under the eye, too much drinking?
  • JCornford

Can excessive drinking cause red marks on your face, particularly under the eyes? I noticed one appear under my left eye after a particularly heavy night out earlier on in the year and I'm wondering if it was the cause.

Now the weathers turned cold I have also noticed that it's this area that gets dry.

MrNutt
    Free Member

were you drinking from bottles? how's your aim?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Porterhouse Blue ?

BigJohn

You can red mark on the bridge of your nose. That quite common. Caused by the rim of the glass.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes you can – I assume from the heightened blood pressure?

JCornford

II have naturally low blood pressure, my doctor was really impressed with it .

Flaperon

After a week binge drinking I wondered exactly the same thing after I got a red mark just under my eye. Stopped drinking and the mark went away. Don't know what caused it.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Doctor impressed about low blood pressure?

I would get a new doctor.

(Or do you mean naturally ideal blood pressure)?

😉

Stoner
    Free Member

heavy drinking….unidentified red mark under eye.

Has no-one else heard of being spanked by the beer monkey?

robgarrioch

Somehow remember seeing this on that '10 Years Younger' programme, tiny red spots that stay with you for life. They zapped 'em with a laser to break them up & they dissipate over a few weeks.

JCornford

I better cut back then!

roper
    Free Member

It´s more than a coincidence that a traditional stumbling clown had a big red nose and red cheeks.

JCornford

I know a couple of alcoholics so know what you are talking about when it comes to the bulbous red nose and cheeks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Red mark under the eye, too much drinking?’ is closed to new replies.