Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Red Kite Events Enduros
  • cubemeup
    Free Member

im going to try a few of these this year rather than just the mini enduros. any of you guys raced in them last year would like some feed back on how the timing and trails were

chris

drovercycles
    Free Member

We’re going to be linking up with Red Kite to support the enduro series this coming year and have been dealing with Neil for a little while. I’ve not ridden the events, but the whole outfit is very professional and well-organised, he has a wealth of experience, and knows the trails in this area fantastically well.

They’ve invested heavily in timing equipment which they tested thoroughly last year with no issues.

I have no doubt that the series will be very successful indeed and we’re looking forward to being involved. Hope to see you there – give us a shout if you do come along!

cubemeup
    Free Member

im pretty local to the area in south wales so there will be a good group of us entering

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mbnut
    Free Member

Did one and I really enjoyed the chilled out nature off the event.

Trails were a mixture of trail centre type stuff and some very challenging off piste stuff that Neil (ex dher) cuts himself.

They are a long way from me in the SE but I will be back for a couple next year.

superfli
    Free Member

I rode their last one, end of Oct.
    Most relaxed Enduro I have entered. No times set and no order to the stages, so (within reason) you can start each stage whenever you want, cycle with your mates and chill on the transitions.
    As for the stages, as Mbnut says, some freshcut and some trail centre stuff. Nothing too technical, but the fresh cut stuff will vary with the weather.

Funny old town though! Centre of alternative sports – think the mayor must make em up on a Friday night down the local 🙂

Rorschach
    Free Member

Did one in the summer.As said, super chilled.More like a great day out riding with your buddies on some great trails……with bits of it timed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Red Kite Events Enduros’ is closed to new replies.