Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • red dead redemption.have just bought it for 360.
  • racefaceec90

but have yet to play it.have purposefully not read/watched much about it (but remember the trailer when it came out 🙂 am thinking that i will like this a lot more than gta4 (i didn’t really gel with that game/much preferred vice city!) so what are your views on the game? oh and can i play as clint from the good/bad/ugly film (and wear leather chaps 😯 😉

Creg

At first I found it pretty dull going through the usual intro crap but it got better as it went along. There are a lot of similarities between it and GTA but thats hardly a suprise. It does get very entertaining the further it goes. I’m yet to finish it…kinda got so far and then stopped playing it and moved on to something else (like most of my other games)

samuri
    Free Member

I loved it and played it all the way through. Some of the challenges can get a bit tedious especially if you don’t want to cheat but also some of the missions are awesome. Very enjoyable. But then I loved GTA 4 too.

If you’re ever looking for some fun, put the mask on, find somewhere busy and start shooting the place up. That’s always good for a laugh (but save the game first)

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It was ok, but I found it pretty tedious and didn’t get on with it unlike Rockstars’ other games. The controls were a bit iffy too, but no doubt you’ll enjoy it. The Warriors on the ps2 was my favourite 😉

Cougar

I really enjoyed it, best thing I’ve played in ages.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I’d say it’s probably the best game I’ve ever played, but then I love westerns.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah…I’m a bit meh about it – somewhere in between GG and Cougar. Some of the stuff is beyond tedious in it. And getting around can be a bit painful. The horse controls are pretty awful IMO.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I really liked it, it’s hard not to like it. A few people have said they aren’t boleed over by it but I’ve not heard anyone proper slate it. It is very well made, the visuals are well acompanied by the sounds and the gameplay is enjoyable. Hunting animals can feel like a game in itself. I wasn’t a big fan of ‘collecting flowers’ type missions, I found them tedious. From ‘Thieves Landing’ get the mask and be as evil as you like, hogtie wimmim folk and leave them on train tracks, take out shop keepers at gunpoint after getting ratted on spittin’ liquor or trample on some ranchers chickens. Stuff like that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘red dead redemption.have just bought it for 360.’ is closed to new replies.