Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Red Catlike Leaf Large help
  • thejesmonddingo

Does anyone know if there are any in this country,and yes I have tried Google.

iain1775
    Free Member

http://www.bikeinn.com/bike/catlike-leaf-red-matt/56987/p?utm_source=google_products&utm_medium=merchant&id_producte=270670&country=uk&gclid=CJXgx83uvrgCFcfJtAodpEAAlQ

Medium and large ship in 2 days, cheapest I found too although there is postage on that (found using google shop 😉 )

thejesmonddingo

Bike Inn is a Spanish company,and yes they showed up on my google,now try reading the post.

iain1775
    Free Member

With a UK customer services phone number
    And delivery as quick as crc or wiggle in my experience
    I read the post, if you want help try being a bit more polite 😉
    (Btw best specify which country you are in, for better results)

bradley
    Free Member

Burn.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

With a UK customer services phone number
    And delivery as quick as crc or wiggle in my experience
    I read the post, if you want help try being a bit more polite
    (Btw best specify which country you are in, for better results)

And after you gave him a cycle computer as well ( I remember cos I was gonna offer him one for postage but didn’t cos you had).

robhughes
    Free Member

Tut tut tut..People for you… 🙁

thejesmonddingo

Sorry Iain,didn’t realise it was you,I’ve been trying to find a red one after smashing my Hex when I broke my ribs and collarbone 10 days ago.I should have made it clearer where I was and what exactly I needed.My injuries are still pretty painful,and analgesia is only partially helping,which is still no excuse for rudeness on my part,so please accept my apologies if I came across too strong.I’ve ended up buying one from bike24.de,65euros delivered.
    Ian

iain1775
    Free Member

No worries I wasn’t offended/bothered in the slightest, thicker skin than that, was just stirring it up a bit this morning so I apologise as well
    Cheers for the bike24 heads up, I’m considering the green one but in no rush, let me know how it compares to the Hex, and hope your healed soon

ell_tell
    Free Member

Likewise I recently damaged my Giro Hex in a crash and am looking for a replacement so would be keen to know how you get on with the Leaf when it arrives.

Hope you’re healing well 🙂

jkomo

I’ve seen these in halfords btw.

ell_tell
    Free Member

I saw them on the Halfords website but none in my local.

Though there are 2 other stores to choose from nearby so I’ll check them.

pguy78
    Free Member

Ell – picked a black one up from wiggle £50 ish with a voucher after finding a crack in my hex. So far so good. Lovely helmet loads of adjustments much more comfortable than my hex would recommend
    Thej – hope you heel up soon and get some use out of yours.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Ta for that pguy, sounds promising. Apparently Halfords in Swansea and Cribbs Causeway have them in stock for anyone in those areas wishing to try for size.

ssboggy

Cyclomonster (the new shop) in Derby have some in stock, not sure about red, but they had green and black the other day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Red Catlike Leaf Large help’ is closed to new replies.