Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Red card for mad football player (WARNING animal cruelty content)
  • Pigface
    Free Member

They are a little bit unhinged in South America 😕

WARNING video may be offensive, I haven’t seen it, just read the story.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/video/2013/jun/12/footballer-stray-dog-fence-video

Javier Mascherano also got sent off for kicking the medic that was driving the cart he was carried off on. Apparently it was going to fast 😯

I went to see Universidad de Chile play Colo Colo in Santiago years ago. That was an amazing experience.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I lose a little bit more faith in humanity when anyone finds stuff like this funny.

The poor dog lay down on its belly with its tail wagging and he picks it up and tries to throw it over the fence. The fact it hit the fence probably avoided serious injury.

Thankfully, the crowd and other players seemed to want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Pigface
    Free Member

If it is unpleasant please feel free to delete the post MOds

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone found it funny. The opposition team certainly didn’t.
    [edit]Also “mad” is the wrong word in the subject. The correct word would get you banned…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Good point Dez.

I’m just, y’know, getting offended on behalf of the dog.

surfer
    Free Member

I was a fan of Mascherano on the pitch but he is a total arse. He (and many others) need a taste of their own medicine. If I had been driving that cart I would have given him a good hiding.

ska-49
    Free Member

Few reasons why I hate arrogant footballers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_5BWNx6uPA

Coyote
    Free Member

Words can’t really describe the first clip.

However the Mascherano clip doesn’t surprise me at all and is just another reason why football and myself are slowly going our separate ways. The vile abuse heaped on referees by both players and management is nothing short of disgusting. The way the so-called ‘authorities’ respond is more so. The recent performances by our under-21 national team not playing to their “full potential” is a joke. Underachieving, over-pampered gobshites and don’t get me started on the senior team.

Followed Man Utd for a few years now and have enjoyed watching football at all levels. However I now find the cheating, diving, abuse and lackluster performances of so called top players a bit of a turn off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Red card for mad football player (WARNING animal cruelty content)’ is closed to new replies.