Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Red Bull hardline 2015!….who else is going?
  • deviant
    Free Member

Having watched the videos last year and been gobsmacked at how awesome a course can be built when the riders have a free reign away from the constraints of the UCI I was chuffed to bits to see this years event going out as a publicly attended race as opposed to the very secretive and private event and all the mystique that surrounded it last year.

Went online today to check ticket prices….only £30 per car so the more mates you can fit in the cheaper it works out!….and that’s for practice on Saturday and racing on Sunday!
    Three of us are going up and will hopefully see something truly unique and slightly different to the usual WC tracks, second week of September so hopefully the weather will be good too!

Anybody else going?

Can’t wait.

rOcKeTdOg

,£20 when I looked
    edit:single day

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

30 quid for two days WATCHING, not me.

iain1775
    Free Member

It’s £30 per car, if there is 5 of you in said car it’s £6 each Lawmanmx

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

I have no friends hence its 30 quid.
    and there’s no camping :/

Rorschach
    Free Member

£30 to spectate.I got to watch the enormous quarter pipe thing at revolution bike park for free….with lunch and as much red bull as you could drink!!
    And I got to chat with Sergio Layos for ages.

chakaping
    Free Member

I don’t expect them to be making a lot of money out of it.
    But it clashes with the pmba race anyway I think.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Cost is on a par with Fort Bill WC, seems reasonable to me

ferrals
    Free Member

If I was free that week end I’d have happily paid £30 for a weekend split between a few people. Go up, ride somewhere, watch a bit, repeat the next day. Sounds pretty good!

iain1775
    Free Member

Lawmanmx – Member
    I have no friends hence its 30 quid.

Hardly the organisers fault 😉
    I think it’s a good pricing strategy, encourages car sharing and reduces traffic and car parking issues in a very rural location

Unfortunately it’s on the wife’s birthday so will try and head to the BDS legends round at Antur the next weekend

m0rk
    Free Member

Is it pay on the day, or ticketed in advance?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

[Cost is on a par with Fort Bill WC, seems reasonable to me]

it was free last year!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Red Bull hardline 2015!….who else is going?’ is closed to new replies.