Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • recruitment consultant q
  • Conqueror
    Free Member

how long would has it taken for a recruitment consultant to get back to you in the past?

2 working days have passed with no response…

I would of thought if they were interested they reply real quick – so they probably aren’t 😆

valleydaddy
    Free Member

what are they replying for?

have you applied for a job to work for them or use their services??

McHamish
    Free Member

Any recruitment consultants I’ve dealt with either take ages to get back to you or don’t at all. One got back to me after 2 years!

One I’ve recently dealt with told me to keep an eye on their website for jobs I’m interested in…I asked her what she planned to do…perhaps that’s why she has ignored me for two weeks.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above. Also, remember that it’s a candidate rich environment and efforts will be focussed on the easiest deals….!

Good luck, though!

Conqueror
    Free Member

what are they replying for?

have you applied for a job to work for them or use their services??

applying for a job through them

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Depends on the closing date normally – I would expect for a candidate to be contacted within 7 days of the closing date of the position available.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Sadly, if they don’t see you as a match they may never come back to you.

compositepro
    Free Member

Oh if it’s a recruitment agency believe me they will effing hound you to the point of harassment if they can get you in front of a potential sale.if you ain’t a good fit dont expect them to return a call or even entertain you

mboy
    Free Member

Every day, 5 times a day if you’re an easy placement for them.

They have no shame or sense of what is and isn’t acceptable! I had to ask one to stop hassling me before, and to let me get back to him in my own time about accepting a jon role or not. Asked him to give me 48 hours to decide, he had called me 3 times in the first 24 being quite obnoxious! 😕

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘recruitment consultant q’ is closed to new replies.