Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommned me a car boot liner
  • tartanscarf

Evening all,

I’ve just bought a new (to me) Vectra Estate and need a good quality boot liner for it. I see these and these, does anyone have any specific recommendations. Also need some decent mats for it.

Ta!
    TS

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve used http://www.overthetop.co.uk for my most recent ones and have been very pleased. Cut to fit most well known cars, even Vectras, I’d imagine… 😉

sharkbait
    Free Member

Another vote for overthetop. Been usimg them for 13 years and they wont get any more nusiness from me….. The stuff lasts so well its still like new.
    The thicker (waterproof) ones are very very good.

tartanscarf

Overthethop looks fantastic but unfortunately WAY above what I’m willing to pay. Not that I’m tight or anything 🙂 I’ve gone with Hatchbag having found quite a few good reviews online.

Thanks for the recommendations though.

TS

Taff
    Free Member

There was a similar topic a few months ago will see if I can find it. Someone suggested one company that was really competitive.

Taff
    Free Member

There was a similar topic a few months ago will see if I can find it. Someone suggested one company that was really competitive.

amplebrew

Hatchbag are great 8)

tonyplym
    Free Member

One of these might be worth a look.

crazy-legs

Why not just get a big tarp, a few quid from B&Q? You can fold it over the bike to cover it up and it doesn’t matter if you tear it or something cos it’s cheap.

I’ve got an old army poncho, about 8ft by 6ft. Easy to pull out the car and shake out, cost about £8 over 10 years ago. I’ve even slept under it a few times!

4ndyB
    Free Member

Bought a Hatchbag just before Christmas, very good bit of kit.

Bootliner with 60/40 split, heavy duty rubber mat & bumper flap delivered for under £130 for my Ibiza

Just a boot liner on it’s own is about £80 if you’re on a budget, but the split back, rubber matting and bumper flap are very useful add ons to have.

edhornby

those big rubble delivery bags are good as well

Philby

+1 for a B&Q tarp.

Northwind

Mine has a load of foam carpet underlay as a “tub” with a bit of old carpet in the middle to help it keep its shape, all free off gumtree. Works perfectly, all stays in place and it’s got a bit of thickness so protects the interior against pointy bits too. Does look a bit like I’m planning a murder though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommned me a car boot liner’ is closed to new replies.