Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommendations for Bike Insurance Companies please
  • foxylaydee
    Free Member

Hi, as above. Anyone had any good experiences with a particular company? i.e they actually paid up on a very expensive bike 🙂

Thanks in advance….

z1ppy

for what?

Covering it via your home insurance, M&S are always recommened, no recipt required for a item of less than £4K in value (though proof of ownership probably is requird – photo’s etc). I believe this will also give you some limited cover when away from home too?

Ed2001
    Free Member

M&S were very good a couple of years ago when I had to make a claim.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikey74
    Free Member

I believe this will also give you some limited cover when away from home too?

If you go for the premium option it covers all your belongings away from home including abroad on holiday and in the car etc. Therefore when I buy holiday insurance I dont need to get it with belongings insurance as well.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I believe this will also give you some limited cover when away from home too?

It’s not limited, it’s very good cover away from home.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

So M&S dont have specific bike insurance, the bikes would be covered under their regular home insurance?

z1ppy

as long as it’s below the £4K limit, if it’s above that it must be named on the policy IIRC.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yes, exactly. Basically any single item, whatever it is, is covered up to a value of £4000, without being specifically listed on the policy.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

ok sounds good. thanks guys 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommendations for Bike Insurance Companies please’ is closed to new replies.