Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommendations for an internet/WiFi radio?
  • IHN

As I seem to have moved to a broadcast black hole (radio, freeview, mobile…), and I like to listen to the radio.

So, I think I’d be interested in an internet radio wotsit, and probably just some kind of add-on that I can plug into the existing docking stations/stereos etc. that are around the house.

Any experiences?

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Err…you got a smart phone? Download an internet radio app, plug it into your docks.

…or buy a Revo Axis.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Roberts Stream 83i. We picked one up when Comet were closing down and it’s been fantastic. Previous DAB radio we had in the kitchen was hit and miss on reception. This gets perfect reception, streaming and internet radio are also faultless. The sound quality is great too. All the controls have a positive feel to them and should last a lifetime.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve got a Roberts Stream 205, it does what I want it for.

IHN

Err…you got a smart phone? Download an internet radio app, plug it into your docks.

Is not a stupid idea at all. I was using the BBC iPlayer but since they ‘improved’ it, it doesn’t work any more…

So, what’s a good internet radio app?

kristoff
    Free Member

I use one called “tunein radio” on my iPhone. Works pretty well.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member
    ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve got a Pure Evoke Flow, but that was so Ii could stream music off my NAS too.
    Works a treat.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommendations for an internet/WiFi radio?’ is closed to new replies.