Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommendations for a Fence fitter, fence installer, what ever they are called
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Our fence needs replacing and I’m sick of repairing a botch of a job, so can anyone around Leeds Bradford recommend a fence installer, filter, I don’t know the term but someone to fit my fence? I’d like recommendation rather than a kind offer to use google.
    Thanks

jaylittle
    Free Member

Wood for All UK….. not the best name but used to play football with the guy (Paul) and I have seen some of his work. 07980202675. He’s based in Bradford.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Thanks it’s the sort of personal recommendation that might not lead to being shafted.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

I’ll ask the Mrs, the guy who did our house in Baildon is quoting us for some extra work – really impressed with the previous stuff he did. I’ll forward you his details as and when I get them.

jim25

Basildon to Bradford! Bit of a commute!

jaylittle
    Free Member

No worries, if your on facebook he has a page on there.

bearnecessities

Spooky…I’m in Leeds/Bradford 8) and watched a couple of guys fit my neighbour’s fence a few weeks ago whilst I was emptying my living room of plaster.

They were very good. Worked hard, being very careful with their measuring etc and the resulting job is perfect. It was a tricky job and they had to dig hard to get a proper fixing for the concrete posts.

I was so impressed, they’ve got £1400 of my business starting this Tuesday to level rear garden/garage & more, including fitting the same fence as neighbour. (£680 inc labour but it is a posh fence – very windy up here).

Email in profile if you want his number; he’s a handyman by description, but clearly knows his stuff & a nice chap to boot.

EDIT: Should say, he’s not expensive, there’s a lot of days work included in the numbers quoted above, just trying to say I don’t give out my money lightly but have zero qualms in paying for these guys.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Basildon?

jaylittle
    Free Member

Think somebody forgot to put their glasses on.

johndoh
    Free Member

This guy (Nick) did a 60ft odd strip down the side of our place – he’s in Knaresborough so might not be interested in going quite so far, but boy did he graft and in all kinds of weather. 07941 274458

carlosg
    Free Member

http://first4fencingleeds.co.uk/

this is the guy who did my father in laws fence and also my brother in laws. , they made a fantastic job and were very reasonably priced. Bro in law had a problem with a tall gate that should’ve had more hinges on and they were straight out to repair it FOC the same day.

jaylittle
    Free Member
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommendations for a Fence fitter, fence installer, what ever they are called’ is closed to new replies.