Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommendation for mtb trip on the other side of the Alps
  • ThePilot
    Free Member

I’m looking to book an Alps trip but I need to be on the ‘other side’ – north east Italy or Slovenia or that type of area. Anybody got any recommendations?
    Been with the White Room before and loved it but it’s in the wrong area for me this time.

Looking at Monkey Mtb in Livigno but I’m worried it might be a bit steep and gnarly for me.
    Same for Riviera Bike

Ride Slovenia looks great but after exchanging a couple of emails I’m now getting no replies to my requests to book!

Cycle Active also in Slovenia looks good but expensive.

Any ideas, experiences, advice appreciated.
    Cheers

professor_fate
    Free Member

Is that the RivieraBike in Finale i.e French/Italy border – not the area you specify 😕 Anyway, didn’t find the trails particularly gnarly there and they assess you on the first day to check your riding level.
    Not ridden with White Room but have ridden that area and if you loved that then i’d not worry about Finale being too tough. If you want easier trailriding check out Mountain Edge (or Upanddownhill) in Kitzbuhel, lovely area and more your required area?

ThePilot
    Free Member

Uh oh, seems like i need a geography lesson 😆
    Mountain Edge looks like it could work though, thanks for that, I’ll check it out now 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommendation for mtb trip on the other side of the Alps’ is closed to new replies.