Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend some reasonably priced canalphones
  • Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Fed up with buds falling out of my ears so need to try canalphones.

Anyone else have this problem and what did you buy to cure the problem?

BB

elaineanne
    Free Member

i lost a bud the otherday… luckily not in my ear ! found it on the floor thankgod as i dont have any spares… wots canalphones ???

4ndyB
    Free Member

Sennhieser CX300.

aracer
    Free Member

Are you talking about http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=287323&CatId=3161- they're what I've got – they work OK, but I'm not really an audio buff and I've not tried any others.

CountZero

Denon AH-C252's, £25, astonishing sound quality for the money. Got Sennheisers, the MkII version might well be better, but they're more expensive than the Denons, and I honestly think the Denons fit in the ear better, and they are pretty close in sound quality.

CHB

I have a nokia 6310i, it works really well on leeds liverpool canal, though signal drops occaisionally on aire and calder.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I'm going to be commuting to work on the Leeds-Liverpool canal, so these canalphones sound just the thing for me. CHB, isn't the aire a river? that's probably the route of your problem.

CHB

Proper nana…the leeds liverpool canal goes between its obvious destinations. Though I wouldn't suggest flashing a posh canalphone in liverpool or the scallys will 'ave you.

The Aire and Calder navigation runs parrallel to the aire a few hundred metres from my house on the suburbs of Leeds. We are quite remote here, in fact even the bin men can't find our house. Consequently a good canalphone is vital for dialing up to get the shipping forecast.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

denon here, awesome sound quality (i have the £80 ones)

i find i need to fit smaller buds than you'd think to make them fit comfortably.

proper fitted canal inserts are expensive and just as prone to sweat

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Koss Sparkplugs. Look strange but for the price, they sound amazing.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

CBH, I'll just be commuting the Bingley to/from Skipton section. I'd like to think my canalphone, when I buy it, will come with a few optional extras, such as, nice arangement of plantpots and/or manegy dog.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend some reasonably priced canalphones’ is closed to new replies.