Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend some accident insurance please…….
  • I'm self employed and doing Fort William DH next weekend (for fun, not racing).

I need some insurance, without searching first, does anyone have any recommendations?

Ta.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Dog tag.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Might help if you say what you want to insure, personal injury, equipment damage, loss of earnings?
    I have no idea how feasible any of the above are, but it might help if you say what you want 🙂

Tracker – I know some on here are a bit simple, but me being self employed might be the first clue 😉

If I break myself, I need some income.

Coleman
    Free Member

"Tracker – I know some on here are a bit simple, but me being self employed might be the first clue
    If I break myself, I need some income."

Well seing as you are so clever why not sort it out yourself!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

and replacing your kit might also be an unexpected expense you cannot deal with as well…
    anyway, last time I was looking it was a bugger trying to find out who does and doesn't exclude "extreme sports". Basically boiled down to ringing for quotes and asking the question directly, or asking on here of course 🙂

Coleman – sod off.

I couldn't care less (hmm, maybe an exaggeration, but it aint priority) if I break my bike tracker, I just can't really afford to be £5.5k a month down if I break my leg.

Cheers anyway mate. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend some accident insurance please…….’ is closed to new replies.