Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me….. Vodka
  • Olly
    Free Member

We are growing, quite successfully it appears a crop of Jalapeño Chillies on our windowsill.

someone suggested that chilli vodka might be a good use for one or two of them!

im not a big vodka drinker, some vodkas i cant stand (the cheap crap you get in clubs and pubs) where as nice vodka (zubrovka) is looooverly.

recommend me a suitable vodka to bung some chillies in!

also open to suggestions if another spirit would work as a winter warmer.
    we make sloe gin when we can, how about chilli gin?

TheFlyingOx

If you're going to 'improve' it by infusing with chillies, just use Tesco Barcode Vodka. You could use some super premium stuff but it will still just taste of chillies.

Leszeks
    Free Member

Go for "Z czerwona kartka". Classic!:)

Olly
    Free Member

that sounds like a lidl vodka 🙂 (not a bad thing in my mind)

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

If you are gonna use cheap vodka you might as well not bother.
    Stolichnaya would be a good choice. its a hard vodka that can take a flavour.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

A bit OT but the misses got some chase vodka the other day.Served neat straight out of the freezer it's bloody lush 8)

TN
    Free Member

Wyborowa is a nice vodka but I wouldn't spoil it by putting chilli in it myself.
    Nice with cherry juice though. Mmmm.

Marin
    Free Member

+1 for Steve "Bionic" Austin

and bang it in the frezzer for a few hours before you drink it.
    Hmmm staggering.

ivantate
    Free Member

I have always found black label smirnoff makes me gag the least. Not sure what the vodka connoisseurs make of it though.
    I dont mind a bit of Stoli either.

Probably worth cooking with the chillis, although,

For my 30th party the missus make a bowl of chillis that had been marinated in vodka for some time (not sure) and then dipped them in really dark moulten chocolate. Served after being in the fridge for a few hours.
    They were a bit of a challenge.

U31
    Free Member

Sloe vodka is lush, and has more-ish toothsome properties to turn normal men in to alcoholics!
    Its the cocaine of the Vodka world

Pauly

Sainsburies doing 1 litre of Absolut for £15 just now. Ideal for your purposes sir.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me….. Vodka’ is closed to new replies.