Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me some…..paint brushes!
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

The living room is having a pre-Christmas sprucing up (< see what I did there?). New curtains, rug, blinds and colour scheme.

I want to make the paintwork aspect as free of frustration as possible and want some good quality, no-loss paint brushes.
    So please recommend the sizes I should get and a good make.

Thanking you.

DS

killwillforchips
    Free Member

The best: Hamilton.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Purdy, which are in fact the best. Size depends upon skill, I only really use a 3″ for woodwork unless it’s really awkward or intricate. Same for cutting in emulsion. I’d recommend a 2″ and a 1″ for a DIY’er though

derek_starship
    Free Member

Thanks so far.

jakevrs
    Free Member

+1 for Purdy, been using an XL Dale for the majority of my living room and I’ve been impressed!

simonbowns
    Free Member

purdy, if only for the old fashioned boxes.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I got an email off Trade 1st this week with some good offers on Hamilton and Purdy brushes…

Hamilton

globalti
    Free Member

Instead of wasting time going around trying to buy those magical brushes, take my advice and go along to the nearest Dulux Decorator Centre. There you will find friendly, helpful and experienced staff, a range of equipment for your budget, much better quality paint than you can buy retail and a 10% discount if you get one of their loyalty cards.

JoeG
    Free Member

Purdy +1 there, even in the USA.

juanking

Purdy yet again, get them online and there are some deals to be had.

philbert31
    Free Member

Purdy

slackalice
    Free Member

Purdy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some…..paint brushes!’ is closed to new replies.